New Members: Annual dues are prorated by quarter. Please select the appropriate quarter and pay accordingly. Welcome to Informed Beginnings!
Current Members: Annual dues are $200 per year and must be paid by Feb 28th. All dues paid afterward will include a late fee. Please make sure to click the appropriate rate to avoid delays.
- Unlimited access to fellow educators
- Listed on Find an Educator on the website
- Full access to the forums and resources
- Teacher ID card for discounts at various stores
- 25 brochures sent for Dues payment by February 1
- Keeping InfoBe thriving and developing into a premier childbirth education organization
Please choose Current Educator Renewal
During the very first year of Membership, a new Member may pay a pro-rated fee that goes down by each quarter of the year. This is to recognize that the new Member will be receiving benefit for just a portion of that first year. Please choose 1st Year Due for the correct month.
We recognize that life circumstances mean that some years will require an Educator to step away from teaching for that period of time. The Leave of Absence option allows a Member to remain in good standing. The Member will be removed from the Find an Educator page and may not teach classes under the Informed Beginnings name during that year. Recource access is maintained.